In the center of Amsterdam on Jan. 16-18, 2015, we hosted our first ever European Leadership Launch Event to a packed room (in fact, it was overflowing!) of Challenge Promoters from all of our European Union (EU) countries, including the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Finland, Sweden and Spain.
These top EU Regional Directors & Above learned and celebrated everything we’re launching and building on in 2015—from our bold moves and extended product line, to the training opportunities, fast-growing Promoter base, and rank recognition stories throughout Europe.
Hits and highlights from the event included:
- Ryan Blair delivered a powerful CEO address, and the room erupted with excitement learning how they can own their legacy through the Founders’ Equity Incentive Plan.
- Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Blake Mallen launched the new 2015 initiatives, including Challenge Groups – a fun and simple way to turn Challenge Goals into a Healthy Lifestyle.
- Blake also announced the upcoming European launch of Vi Bites… Healthy snacking is about to take a bite out of Europe!
- All of our new EU Regional Directors since the Vitality event walked on stage holding their ‘TOLD U SO’ license plates. There were so many RDs, they didn’t all fit on stage! It’s a great problem to have.
- We also recognised our National Directors, Presidential Directors, as well as our new Ambassadors. What a Vi Europe achievement to know that we have a Vi Ambassador from every country we’ve launched thus far.
- The mindset and skills training from our top leaders equipped attendees with valuable teambuilding insights and tips. Global Ambassadors, Nick and Ashley Sarnicola, as well as Vi Millionaires, including Rachel Jackson, Mike Craig, Aaron Fortner, RJ Barros, GJ Reynolds and Jason O’Toole, taught EU leaders how to set and achieve goals.
- Nick ended the event with what many attendees told us was the “best close ever” – they came away from this event empowered and excited to promote The Challenge to everybody and every body in Europe and to be the best team ever!
The success of this Top 500 European Launch Event shows that as we are continuing to expand our global footprint, we’ve already transformed thousands and thousands of lives.
And, we’re just getting started.