Damien Canerot was first introduced to Nick Sarnicola and Blake Mallen when he was a student in college. That’s also when he attended his first National event—almost a decade ago.
Years of loyal perseverance have gotten him to where he is today—a thriving 1-Star Ambassador worth over $500K, living in California’s Bay Area. Here are 14 of our favorite Damien Canerot quotes… dare we say many of which are words to live by.
- It’s been special to see the evolution of ViSalus over the years, from very modest beginnings to everything we’ve now established as a Challenge culture.
- I made the decision to go for it. I admit to achieving slower success as a first-time Promoter, but I had the opportunity to be mentored and surrounded by aspiring entrepreneurs.
- I’ve faced challenges and success as a Promoter over the last decade. It’s been both rewarding and humbling at the same time.
- The Vi-Life has been rewarding to say the least. I’ve traveled to many new cities across the country, taken cruises, and had countless celebrations.
- Vi provides a big gift people don’t always talk about: an atmosphere for personal growth and development.
- My advice for anyone looking to achieve success in any area of life is to be clear about what you want.
- Know that some people will always grow quicker than you. Some people will doubt you. And you will experience challenges. But if you want it bad enough, always surround yourself with others who believe in you. The rest will take care of itself.
- The person you become through a challenge, when times get tough and you don’t quit, is in itself a great gift!
- I strongly believe Vi and its mission will become a movement—with an impact that ripples for generations to come.
- I’m most excited for the new Promoter—the one who comes into this business with big dreams and goals, who is committed to the long-term and to mastering the Vi process.
- All Promoters, especially new ones, need to know how much opportunity and room there is at the top for those who have the ambition and desire to create a winning team.
- ViSalus is making a massive impact—not only with the state of millions of peoples’ health, but also in educating and equipping the masses with tools and skills to live more enriched lives.
- My five-year vision for my team is to expand into new countries with the best of friends, living out many life dreams and experiences.
- I believe now is the time some will begin building a legacy for their families… and why not be part of that growth? I’m excited for 2015.
Results not typical. Achievement in rank depends upon many factors such as hard work, determination, financial resources and social contacts.