We’ve gone bananas over these Chocolate Monkey “granola squares” that pack protein, fiber and yes, chocolate! Get your hands on a recipe that is perfect for back-to-school snacks. Don’t worry, we won’t tell you like ‘em too.
Chocolate Monkey “Granola Squares”
- 6 packs Vi Bites® Chocolate Monkey
- 4 Nutra-Cookies Chocolate Chip
- 1 cup Vi Crunch®
- ¼ cup Agave nectar
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- ½ tsp. sea salt
Did you know? A recent Nielsen survey of 1,139 adults found that 91% snack at least once daily including 25% who snack three to five times a day and 3% who nibble throughout the day.
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in medium sized bowl. In small bowl, combine Agave and almond butter and fold into dry mixture.
- Press “granola square” mixture evenly into baking pan ensuring there are no spaces in the mix. Press a second sheet of parchment paper onto the mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow square mix to cool completely in pan.
- Remove top parchment sheet and with a serrated knife, slice into 16 squares. Remove parchment paper from bottom of each square.
Makes 16 squares
Get all the ingredients HERE at 40% off!