We’ve updated our classic Virgin Lemon-Berry Margarita recipe – and made it even better! Try out this healthy elixir for Cinco de Mayo festivities or the warm weather ahead. Do we hear a Cinco de Mayo themed Challenge Party!?
- 2-3 cans of NEON Energy Drink
- 1 packet of NEURO in Lemon Lift
- 2 packets of NEURO in Raspberry Boost
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop of Vi-Shape®Shake (optional)
- 40 oz. water (or to preference)
- 3 cups of ice
- 1 lime
- Makes 4 servings
- Add ice and strawberries to the blender first.
- Add water and blend with NEON, NEURO, and Vi-Shape Shake.
TIP: If you add more than the recommended serving of Vi-Shape Shake, be sure you don’t use too much that it takes away the fruity tartness.
- Cut the lime and run it around the rim of each margarita glass (or any glass!).
- Add a thin layer of stevia onto a plate.
- Press the rim of each glass onto the plate to coat with stevia.
- Pour the frozen blend into each glass
- Garnish with lime wedge and/or a berry.