We love the smell of a home cooked meal—especially at the holidays. Tired of leftover turkey? Try our breaded and baked pork tenderloins with roasted peaches topped off with honey, feta and rosemary all over a bed of crisp greens. It’s our version of healthy meets heavenly.
Our signature Vi Crunch®—crushed, toasted and seasoned to perfection—boosts this meal’s protein content with added non-GMO prebiotic fiber; vitamin B6; minerals like zinc, iron and calcium; antioxidant benefits of grapeseed and rosemary extracts and more.
This recipe is perfect for entertaining family and friends, feeding and nourishing up to 10 guests.
Vi Crunch Breaded Pork Tenderloins with Roasted Peaches
- 2 cups Vi Crunch Cereal
- 6, 1-lb. pork tenderloins
- 5 peaches or nectarines
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach, baby kale or mixed greens
- ½ cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. orange juice (no pulp)
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil + more for pan
- 4-6 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
- 1 tbsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Place Vi Crunch in Ziplock bag and crush with hands or wooden tenderizer.
- Spread crushed Vi Crunch on rimmed baking sheet and place in oven. Set oven to 425° F, toasting cereal as oven preheats, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove baking sheet once Vi Crunch has turned slightly golden.
- In large bowl combine orange juice, soy sauce, oil, 2 tbsp. honey, orange zest, salt and pepper. Stir in toasted Vi Crunch and mix until evenly blended. Brush baking sheet lightly with additional oil.
- Pat tenderloins dry with paper towels. Trim pork.
- Coat both sides of pork by pressing into Vi Crunch mixture in bowl then place onto oiled baking sheet.
- Press remaining Vi Crunch mixture on top of tenderloins. Bake tenderloins until internal temperature reaches 145° F and centers are only slightly pink, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Pit peaches or nectarines and halve. Place peaches face up in baking dish. Fill each peach cavity with small amounts of honey, feta and rosemary.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until flesh has softened and tops are browned.
*To serve, arrange pork and peaches evenly over fresh greens.