We all have to admit that sometimes we don’t follow doctor’s orders. But when Dr. Seidman shared one of his favorite Vi-Shape® Shake recipes with us, we thought it was definitely worth trying… even if it wasn’t doctor’s orders!
- 2 scoops of Vi-Shape Shake per serving
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen fruit (mango, strawberries or pineapple)
- 1 cup fresh fruit (sliced yellow/red apple, papaya or mango)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup oats, uncooked
- 3 big handfuls of spinach or kale (or both)
- 2 cup filtered water for blending, add more as needed
- Put the fruits into the blender.
- Follow it up with the shake mix, chia seeds and uncooked oats.
- Add the leafy greens last.
- Pour the 2 cups of filtered water and blend—add more water depending on the desired consistency.