Start your morning with the aroma of warm blueberry muffins. Have some creative fun with the Vi-Shape® Shake Mix by combining it with antioxidant-rich blueberries for a good source of fiber and Vitamin C.
4 scoops Vi-Shape Shake Mix
1/3 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup almond milk
1/3 cup unrefined sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup rolled oats, gluten free
4 tbsp dark chocolate chips
1 cup of blueberries
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Line muffin pan with muffin paper liners.
- In a large bowl, with a wire whisk, combine all ingredients.
- Fill paper liners 2/3 of the way and sprinkle the remainder Blueberries over each muffin.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from muffin pan and cool completely on a wire rack. You may freeze these for future consumption if you like.
TIP: Have a morning Challenge Group? Introduce the flavoring fun of Vi-Shape by serving the muffins before/after the morning’s activity!