The last Dr. Seidman recipe we featured was such a hit with the Vi Community, we thought we’d share one more! Shake up your shake with another favorite from Dr. Seidman. It includes mangos, strawberries, cucumber and lime—another summer blend packed with flavor and nutrients!
- 2 scoops of Vi-Shape® Shake per serving
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup frozen mango or 1 fresh mango
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cucumber
- 4 tbsp. chia seeds
- 3 big handfuls kale, spinach or both
- Juice of 1 or 2 limes
- 2 cups of filtered water for blending
Makes 4-5 servings
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the seed. Scoop the avocado out and into a blender.
- Add the mango, strawberries, cucumber, chia seeds and leafy greens.
- Slice the limes in half and squeeze the juice into the blender.
- Add the filtered water and blend. Add more water depending on the desired consistency.