After posting an article that focused on the Vi-pak, we decided to take an even deeper dive into what it has to offer. Today we’re taking at look at the Omega Vitals- a key part of the Vi-pak®. Here’s a breakdown of what the Omega Vitals have to offer:
Omega Vitals is a proprietary and purified blend of Essential Fatty Acids to promote health, cognitive function and cardiovascular support.
WHAT’S IN IT?
- Proprietary blend of purified essential oils–for head-to-toe omega benefits.
- Fish Oil– from sardines, mackerel and salmon, found in the deep seas and contains the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), precursors of certain eicosanoids that are known to have many health benefits.
- Evening Primrose Oil–provides the omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
- Flaxseed Oil–contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), a precursor to the essential omega-3 fatty acid that partly converts into DHA and EPA in the body.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil– known to have one of the three highest concentrations of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid oils.
- Allergens –Omega Vitals does not contain any ingredients that are known allergens.
- Toxins –The essential oils in Omega Vitals are purified to remove toxins and provide healthy benefits.
– Regular usage of Omega Vitals helps if you do not eat enough fish on a regular basis.
– Provides the crucial building blocks for every cell membrane in your body and helps to produce key ingredients for energy metabolism, cardiovascular and immune health.
– Essential Fatty Acids are important to help maintain blood pressure and cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
– Helps support brain function and a healthy mood and appearance.
HOW TO USE
– Take one softgel each morning and one each evening with water.
– For optimal results, use for at least 90 consecutive days and combine with proper diet and exercise.